This year I am using a 6x6 American Crafts 2 ringed binder. In the past I've used a slightly larger American Crafts Album. These albums fit into a triangular bookshelf in our home so I was about out of vertical space for the larger size so this smaller size will fit perfectly and match the other six December Daily Albums I have. Oh yeah, that's a big whoo hoo! - I love it when things fit without a whole lot of planning.
I love the 6x6 page since I can just grab a 6x6 sheet and take it into the living room while I watch my new favorite show American Pickers and jot down my notes, this took me less than 5 minutes and I recorded a whole lot of things that happened yesterday including:
4. Allison (my 9 year old daughter) gave me a haircut. (took off 2 inches or more!)
8. Grandfather turned 92! (complete with party over at Grammy's House)
11. Cousin Sally & Teresa rented a home in St. Pete (they arrive from Georgia on January 3!)
15. Trimmed the tree. (and finished decking the halls & putting up exterior lights)
18. Watched A Christmas Story with the kids on the big screen. (our version of movie night).
I used my point and shoot Canon to get these tree trimming photos and printed them at home on my HP Photosmart C4795.
Want to support this blog and get products mentioned in this post (or just do a little Amazon shopping?) check out these affiliate links: