Ok so ready to have some competitive scrapbooking fun? Check out Calvinball over at Get It Scrapped!
Calvinball was created by Celeste Smith, Doris Sander and Paula Gilarde (I think) and here are the rules:
Check back daily over at the Get It Scrapped Calvinball Forum as the rules will change often!
1. game runs from March 1st till midnight on March 31st.
2. one layout (or half of a 2 page spread), one project life page = one point
3. one mini-album page (covers count as pages), one card, one tag = 1/2 point each
4. projects = 1/2 - 2 points, depending on size.
1. First time playing Calvinball = 1 point
2. Showing up at the March 1 GIS Crop = 1 point
3. Blogging about playing Calvinball with a link to this thread = 1 point (may be awarded prior to the official onset of the game)
4. Blogging updates to your Calvinball status = 1 point (may be awarded once per week)
5. Commenting on 10 Calvinballer's layouts = 1 point
6. Commenting on 10 Calvinballer's blog posts = 1 point
7. Putting 10 layouts into albums = 1 point (may be awarded once per week)
8. Bringing in a new recruit = 1 point (per recruit)
9. Updating Calvinball status on other social media = 1 point (may be awarded per media once per week)
10. Taking the style quiz (see below) and posting the results = 1 point
Come and join the fun!